Everyone knows the name Voltas when it comes to the trustworthy Ac brand in India. However, if you are struggling with how to unlock the voltas ac remote due to some reason, then we are here to tell you the whole process of how to unlock the Voltas ac remote. Even though Voltas is a brand that comes to everyone’s mind when it comes to no.1 air conditioners brands in India, all the ac comes with its remote control, due to which sometimes you can be in trouble, due to this, when you don’t know how to unlock Voltas ac remote. So stick with this blog till the end, and we will tell you how to unlock the voltas ac remote.
How to unlock Voltas AC remote?
- Assume your voltas air conditioner’s remote control is locked. The temperature switch on the voltas ac remote can be used to disable the lock. You will use the + and – temperature signs. Make sure to press both signs at the same time. For a few minutes at a time, hold both signs. Your remote control is now operational. With this simple step, it is unlocked.
- While pointing the remote at your ac, press the power button. When your AC’s flaps are fully open, a small flower symbol appears on the remote control screen. This symbol indicates that the remote control is operational, the voltas ac remote lock is open, and the cooling production is as specified. This is considered to be the super easy process on how to unlock Voltas AC remote.
- In the above-given process on how to unlock Voltas AC remote, you would not need any OTP or any other kind of code.
How to switch on voltas ac without a remote?
- When the batteries in the remote run out, the remote will no longer function. In that case, you must first remove the front ac filter cover.
- To open your air conditioner, nudge the cover from both sides. Then you’ll notice two holes next to the circuit board.
- After that, insert a pen or a screwdriver into the bottom hole and gently push it in. Your air conditioner will be turned on as a result.
- Now your air conditioner will start automatically, and the same procedure can be used to turn it off. This procedure is applicable in voltas ac. However, many other air conditioners include a switch and an off button.
What is the function Voltas ac has?
Features of voltas AC remote as mentioned below:
- Set the temperature. How to set the function
- Auto mode cools mode
- Dry mode (Dehumidification)
- Fan mode
- Adjust the airflow direction
- Display lighting function
- Timed on/off function
Modifying the mode
- In India, a Voltas AC remote is programmed to operate your Voltas unit. Depending on your needs, you should use the remote to change the operating mode of your unit. The Voltas remote allows you to choose between four modes: heating, cooling, fan, and dehumidification.
- In heating mode, the unit will heat the room to the specified temperature. The temperature can be adjusted using the remote’s up and down arrows.
- In cooling mode, the unit will cool the room to the specified temperature. The temperature can be adjusted using the remote’s up and down arrows.
- The unit will circulate the air in the room when set to fan mode.
- The fan’s speed can be adjusted using the remote’s up and down arrows.
- The unit will remove excess moisture from the air when in dehumidification mode. The humidity level can be adjusted using the remote’s up and down arrows.
Putting the timer on
- The functions of a Voltas ac remote are numerous, but one of the most useful is setting the timer. The timer allows you to program when the air conditioner turns on and off, allowing you to save energy and money.
- Make sure the air conditioner is turned off before starting the timer. Then, for three seconds, press and hold the timer button. When the timer is set, the timer light will blink. Then, using the up and down arrows, set the desired time. After you’ve set the timer, press the power button to turn on the air conditioner. The air conditioner will now shut down automatically at the time you specify.
Locking the keypad
- As you may be aware, your Voltas air conditioner remote includes a keypad lock feature. Locking the keypad on your air conditioner can help prevent accidental changes to the settings.
Setting the temperature unit
- One common application of an AC remote is the ability to reset the unit. If your air conditioner is not working properly, you can utilize the reset function to reset the unit and see if that solves the problem. To reset the unit, locate the reset button on the AC remote and press and hold it for three seconds. After three seconds, the AC unit should reset and resume operation.
- If your air conditioner is still not working after resetting it, there could be a larger issue that needs to be addressed. You may need to hire a professional to inspect your AC unit and diagnose the problem.
Show the error code
- A Voltas AC remote control has several functions, one of which is to display an error code if the air conditioner is malfunctioning.
- If you see an error code on your Voltas AC remote in India, it means your air conditioner has a problem and you should call a technician to service it. The error code will assist the technician in diagnosing and correcting the problem.
- Don’t disregard an error code displayed on your Voltas AC remote. Call a technician to repair your air conditioner and get it running again.
We hope that the above-given blog on how to unlock Voltas ac remote was helpful for you. By following step by step guide on how to unlock voltas ac remote you can easily unlock your ac remote. Along with, how to unlock the voltas ac remote, we have given you some additional information on voltas ac remote to better understand the ac remote and even solve any of the issues that come in between following the procedure on how to unlock the voltas ac remote.
FAQ – How to unlock Voltas AC remote
How do I turn on the air conditioner without a switch?
You must first remove the ac filter cover from the front. To open the ac, nudge the cover from both sides. There will be two holes adjacent to the circuit board. Insert a small pen or screwdriver into the bottom hole and gently push it in. Make sure your ac is turned on while doing these. The air conditioner will now start automatically.
How do I change my Voltas AC remote from Fahrenheit to Celsius?
To change the Voltas AC remote from Fahrenheit to Celsius, press the temperature – button along with the mode button until the “^F” changes to “^C”. The same method can be used to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit.