Hello friends! Are you curious about Ajio Wallet money and how to transfer ajio wallet money to bank account? Well, you’re in for a treat! In this blog on how to transfer ajio wallet money to bank account, we will explain you in detail. In this guide, We’ll cover how to you can earn Ajio Wallet money through referrals, sign-ups, shopping, and refunds
But that’s not all! Ever thought about all other things related to “how to transfer Ajio wallet money to bank account?” We’re here to help you make the most of your Ajio Wallet money and even explore the process of adding it to your bank account. Let’s understand how to transfer Ajio wallet money to your bank account.
What is Ajio Wallet Money?
Friends, if you are searching for how to transfer Ajio wallet money to bank account, before that, you must know that, ajio Wallet money is like a digital piggy bank that lets you pay for things without using cash or a credit card. It’s super handy because you can earn money in your Ajio wallet by doing different things like inviting friends, signing up, shopping, or when you get a refund.
How to Transfer Ajio Wallet Money to Bank Account:
Here’s the step-by-step guide on how to transfer ajio wallet money to bank account. just follow it.
- First step in knowing how to transfer ajio wallet money to bank account is to ensure the email address you used while creating your Ajio account is correct.
- Access the Ajio app or website using your registered email address and password.
- Compose a message requesting to activate IMPS (Immediate Payment Services) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, Ajio’s official customer support team.
- Check Confirmation Email: Keep an eye on your email for a confirmation message from Ajio. This email confirms your request and may provide further instructions.
- Return to the Ajio app or website and select the “AJIO wallet” option.
- Click on the refundable amount displayed in the order section.
- On the order page, find the option to transfer funds to a bank account.
- Select this transfer option and complete the form by entering the IFSC code and bank account number.
- Click the “Submit” button to send your transfer request.
- A new window will appear requesting an OTP (One-Time Password). You’ll receive this OTP on your registered mobile number and email address.
- Enter the OTP and click the “Confirm OTP” button to validate your transfer request.
- Once your request is submitted, you’ll receive a confirmation message on your mobile.
- You’re all set! Within 24 hours, you will receive the money in your bank account. That’s it friends, now you know how to transfer ajio wallet money to your bank account.
- How To Remove Truecaller as Default Dialer
- How To Do Gender Swap Filter On Capcut
- How To Unmute Notes on Instagram
What are the ways to earn Ajio Wallet money?
Friends, don’t you think just knowing how to transfer ajio wallet money to bank account is half knowledge, you should know first how to earn it!
- You can earn Ajio Wallet money by inviting your friends to join Ajio. When they sign up using your referral link, you’ll get some money in your wallet.
- Just by signing up for an Ajio account, you might receive some initial money as a welcome gift in your Ajio wallet.
- Whenever you shop on Ajio and make a purchase, a part of the money you spend might come back to your Ajio wallet as cashback.
- If you ever return something you bought on Ajio, the money you get back will be added to your Ajio wallet for future use.
- When you shop on Ajio for Rs. 1999 or more, you earn Ajio points, like rewards. These points are a percentage of your total purchase amount, and they’re like virtual money you can use later for more shopping on Ajio. So, the more you shop, the more points you collect for future purchases.
How to utilise Ajio wallet money?
Frineds, before you learn how to transfer ajio wallet money to bank account, you must know what are the other ways you can use it.
- Open up the Ajio app or website and log in using the email and password you used to sign up.
- Start browsing and add the stuff you want to buy into your “shopping cart.” It’s like pushing a real cart around a store, but online!
- Once you’ve gathered everything you want, hit the button that says “checkout.” It’s like telling the cashier you’re ready to pay.
- Here’s where the magic happens. You’ll see different ways to pay. Look for “Ajio Wallet” or “Ajio Credits.” That’s where your money from Ajio is stored.
- Just before you hit the final “buy” button, take a sec to make sure you picked the right payment method and that all the items in your order are correct.
- If everything looks good, go ahead and click that final “confirm” button. This is when your Ajio Wallet or Ajio Credits will be used to pay for your cool new stuff.
How to add money to your Ajio wallet?
Friends, if you have read on how to transfer ajio wallet money to bank account, please consider knowing how to add money to it, so that you can better implement your knowledge on how to transfer ajio wallet money to bank account.
- First, open the AJIO app or website, and make sure you’re logged into your account. It’s like entering your favorite store.
- Look for a section called “My AJIO Wallet.” It’s where you manage your wallet.
- Now, click on the “Add Money” button. Imagine putting money into your wallet.
- Write down the amount you want to add. It’s like telling the cashier how much money you want to put in your wallet.
- You can use different ways to add money, like credit/debit cards, net banking, or UPI. It’s like picking how you want to pay for something at the store.
How long you can keep Ajio wallet money in your account?
Friedns, now when you have gone through how to transfer ajio wallet money to bank account, you also should know how long can you keep that, in ajio app. And more than that, you should know validity period, so that you can utilise your knowledge on how to transfer ajio wallet money to your bank account.
So, you’ve got these Ajio wallet points, and you might wonder, “How long do they last?” Well, typically, Ajio gives you a 30-day window to use that wallet money. After 30 days, any unused cash or points in your wallet will say goodbye.
There you have it, my friend, and see how easy it was to learn how to transfer ajio wallet money to bank account! And don’t forget, we’ve demystified the process of “how to add Ajio wallet money to the bank account.” With just a few straightforward steps, you can keep your wallet filled for those spontaneous shopping sprees.
Friedns, now you are not only armed with how to transfer ajio wallet money to bank account, but all other possible question related to it. Happy shopping, and remember, you can always add Ajio Wallet money to your bank account when needed!