Hello friends, hope are you doing well, can you recall the times, when you faced an internet issue, you think without the internet phone is of no use, but there is a solution to escape this problem, and for that, you must know how to download youtube videos in gallery and watch it later. So, friends, we are here to tell you how to download youtube videos in the gallery. To know the step-by-step solution on how to download youtube videos in gallery you must follow the below-given steps properly
Few things to know before knowing how to download youtube videos in gallery
- Subscribing to YouTube Premium is the simplest way to download videos from YouTube.
- Click the download arrow next to your video with YouTube Premium, choose the download quality, and then watch videos offline within the YouTube app.
- Third-party apps and websites are frequently removed because they violate the terms of service, making them untrustworthy.
How to download youtube videos in gallery using VidMate
- Install VidMate on your phone by downloading the app.
- Allow VidMate access to your photo gallery.
- Select the YouTube video you want to save and click the share button.
- select Vidmate
- Select the resolution that you would like to save the video.
- Select the download option.
How to download youtube videos in gallery using Youtube premium
- Launch the YouTube app. This app icon is a white play button within a red rectangle.
- You can only legally download videos that aren’t yours or are licensed under a Creative Commons license if you pay a monthly subscription fee to YouTube Premium.
- If you’re going on a long trip and need to download a lot of videos to watch, paying for YouTube Premium is a great idea!
- You don’t have to commit to anything if you already have a subscription. When you launch the YouTube app for the first time, you’ll usually be prompted to sign up.
- Navigate to the video you want to save. Tap the magnifying glass icon in the top-right corner of your screen to search for your video.
- You can also choose a video from the list that appears when you first launch the app.
- Alternatively, choose a video from the bottom-of-the-screen categories, such as trending or subscriptions.
- Select Download. This is located on the right side of the screen, along with the choices to vote up or down, share, and save the video. A box will appear for you to select a resolution.
- Click OK. The video will be downloaded so that you can watch it later.
- How To Hide YouTube Subscribers
- Youtube Gaming Videos Download
- YouTube, Instagram, Facebook Banned In India?
How to download youtube videos in gallery using the y2mate app
- If you don’t want to download or install any applications on your phone, Y2Mate is a good choice. So, if you have an iPhone, Android, or Windows phone, you can save any video to the gallery without sacrificing any storage space for a converting app. Here’s how to download and save videos.
- Select the YouTube video you want to download and click the share button.
- Copy the video’s link.
- Launch your phone’s browser and navigate to https://www.y2mate.com/.
- Start by pasting the link.
- Choose your preferred resolution. You can also choose to save the video’s audio as an MP3 file.
How to download youtube videos in gallery using SaveFromNet
- SaveFromNet is a free online tool that allows you to download any video from YouTube. You don’t have to download or install an app like Y2Mate to use this tool because you can access it through your mobile browser.
- This app is free and does not have a daily limit on the number of videos you can download. It also allows you to save videos from other platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to watch and share with your friends afterward.
- While using the tool and downloading a video, you can still use your phone to scroll through social media or send messages. After saving the videos, you can even rename them. Here’s how to put it to use.
- Choose the video you want to save.
- Copy the video’s URL or press the share button and copy the link.
- Paste the link into SaveFromNet and click the download button.
- Select your preferred resolution and format.
FAQs- How To Download Youtube Videos In Gallery
Can you download youtube videos in the gallery?
Yes, you can do so by following any of the above steps.
Is there any limit, while downloading videos in the gallery?
No, there is no limit, on the app that you use, or youtube, but you can download videos according to the space left in your phone for storage.
Can youtube videos be watched offline?
Yes, one can watch them offline, provided they are pre-downloaded.
So we are at the end of the article, on how to download youtube videos in gallery, and we hope that you got step by step understanding of how to download youtube videos in gallery from your app. To know how to download youtube videos in the gallery, you can download any of the apps above mentioned and methods above mentioned.