Hello, friends if you are searching for How To Delete Flipkart Account and no longer using flipkart account or not liking its service or due to any other reason, you are thinking of deleting it, but you want to know how to delete flipkart account. Then you are at the right place, in this blog on how to delete flipkart account, we will tell you in detail about how to delete flipkart account. Make sure you follow step by step solution given below on how to delete flipkart account.
Step by step guide on How To Delete Flipkart Account
Step 1: Go to the Flipkart website
This is the first step on how to delete flipkart account. To start the process of deleting your Flipkart account, go to the Flipkart website (www.flipkart.com) on your computer or mobile device.
Step 2: Log in to your account
Log in to your Flipkart account using your email address and password.
Step 3: Go to the ‘My Account’ section
After you have logged in, click on the ‘My Account’ section, which is located at the top right-hand corner of the website.
Step 4: Go to ‘Settings’
Scroll down to the bottom of the ‘My Account’ page and click on ‘Settings.’
Step 5: Click on ‘Account Information’
In the ‘Settings’ section, click on ‘Account Information.’
Step 6: Select ‘Deactivate Account‘
Under ‘Account Information,’ you will see an option that says ‘Deactivate Account.’ Click on this option.
Step 7: Choose a reason for deactivating your account
Flipkart will ask you to select a reason for deactivating your account. You can choose from the options provided, or you can select ‘Other’ and provide a reason in the box provided.
Step 8: Click on ‘Deactivate’
After you have selected a reason for deactivating your account, click on the ‘Deactivate’ button.
Step 9: Enter your password
Flipkart will ask you to enter your password to confirm that you want to deactivate your account. Enter your password in the box provided.
Step 10: Click on ‘Confirm’
After you have entered your password, click on the ‘Confirm’ button to confirm that you want to deactivate your account.
Step 11: Account deactivation message
You will receive a message confirming that your account has been deactivated. This message will also provide you with instructions on how to reactivate your account if you change your mind.
Congratulations! You have successfully deleted your Flipkart account. Keep in mind that this process is permanent and cannot be undone. Your personal information and order history will be deleted, and you will no longer be able to access your account or make purchases on Flipkart.
How to Delete Flipkart Account without password
Unfortunately, you cannot delete your Flipkart account without a password. This is because Flipkart requires you to verify your identity by entering your password before you can delete your account. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on the ‘Forgot Password’ link on the login page. Flipkart will then send a password reset link to your registered email address or phone number.
Once you have reset your password, you can follow the steps outlined in our previous guide on how to delete your Flipkart account. It’s important to remember that deleting your account is a permanent action, and you will not be able to access your order history or personal information once your account is deleted.
How do I reactivate my Flipkart account?
- Visit the Flipkart website (www.flipkart.com) on your computer or mobile device.
- Log in to your Flipkart account using your email address and password.
- After logging in, you will see a message asking you to confirm that you want to reactivate your account. Click on the ‘Reactivate’ button to confirm.
- After you have clicked on the ‘Reactivate’ button, your account will be reactivated, and you will be able to access your account information and order history.
How To Delete Flipkart Seller Account
- Visit the Flipkart seller portal (seller.flipkart.com) and log in to your seller account using your email address and password.
- After logging in, click on the ‘Settings’ option located in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Under the ‘Settings’ tab, click on ‘Account Information’ to view your account details.
- Under ‘Account Information,’ you will see an option that says ‘Close Account.’ Click on this option.
- Flipkart will ask you to select a reason for closing your seller account. Choose the most relevant option from the list provided.
- Enter your Flipkart seller account password to confirm that you want to close your account.
- After you have entered your password, click on the ‘Submit’ button to confirm that you want to close your account.
Things to Know Before You Deactivate your Flipkart Account
- Deactivating your Flipkart account will delete all your account information, including your order history, saved addresses, and payment methods.
- You won’t be able to access any of your previously purchased products or order details after you deactivate your account. Make sure you download or save any important information before deactivating your account.
- If you have any pending orders or refunds, make sure they are processed before deactivating your account. Once your account is deactivated, you won’t be able to access or track any of these orders.
- Consider contacting Flipkart customer service if you have any concerns or issues with your account before deactivating it. They may be able to help you resolve any problems you’re having with your account.
- If you have any active subscriptions, make sure you cancel them before deactivating your account to avoid any future charges.
- Lastly, remember that deactivating your Flipkart account is permanent, and you won’t be able to reactivate it in the future. Make sure you’re certain you want to deactivate your account before taking this step.
How Do I Reactivate My Flipkart Account?
- Go to the Flipkart website and click on the “Login” button at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter the email address and password associated with your deactivated Flipkart account and click on the “Login” button.
- You will be prompted to reactivate your account. Follow the instructions provided by Flipkart to reactivate your account.
- Once you’ve completed the reactivation process, your account should be active again, and you’ll be able to access your saved information, order history, and other account details.
In conclusion, deleting your Flipkart account is a straightforward process that can be done in a few easy steps. By following this guide on how to delete flipkart account you can protect your personal information and ensure that your Flipkart account is no longer active. And we have added few FAQs to guide you in case you face any problem in deleting your account. follow the above given guide on how to delete flipkart account and faq on this to better understand the solution.