Hello friends, you may how to cancel movie tickets in Paytm at the end moments. Or maybe if you plan for a different movie from what you have booked a ticket for. So in all these cases, you must know how to cancel movie tickets in Paytm. If you are searching for how to cancel movie tickets in Paytm. And still, if you haven’t it. Then you are at the right place in this article we will tell you how to cancel movie tickets in Paytm step by step.
Paytm is one of the best software for online ticket booking, and it also works well for recharging and paying bills. Nowadays, it offers a lot of cashback and a coupon with every movie ticket booking, and I’m sure many of us have already started using the Paytm tool for movie tickets.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to cancel a movie ticket on Paytm (Step-by-step procedure)
- 2 How to cancel a movie ticket on Paytm and get a refund
- 3 Is it possible to change the time or date of the movie showing?
- 4 Tips to ensure you get a 100% refund on the cancellation of your tickets
- 5 Some of the cancellation-related terms that one must know of Paytm
- 6 FAQs- How To Cancel Movie Tickets In Paytm
- 7 Is it possible to get a 100% refund for movie cancellation?
- 8 Where can we get our refund amount?
- 9 Is there any charge if we book our ticket with a refund policy?
- 10 Conclusion
- 11 Spread Love:-
- 12 Related
How to cancel a movie ticket on Paytm (Step-by-step procedure)
- Open your Paytm app: In this step, you have to open the Paytm app from the list of an app on your phone. The app will be having Paytm logo written on it. don’t confuse it with other Paytm apps.
2. Tap on the three lines: once you have opened the Paytm app. Now on the left side of the app. In the left upper corner, you will find three horizontal stripes and now you need to click on them. and you will see many options like my passbook, my orders and payment reminder.
3. Click on my orders: when you will click on my orders you will see there are multiple options for your order, basically your order history. And all the past transactions.
4. Click on tickets: now if you will click on my order, you will see multiple options like shopping, travel, tickets, and deals. From all these, you need to click on the option of tickets. After tapping on this, you will be shown the list of tickets you have booked using the Paytm app.
5. Click on movie tickets: You will see all of the most recent orders for movie tickets that you purchased through Paytm. Click on the booking you wish to be canceled.
6. Click on cancel booking: You will now see your ticket and show information. Make sure you want to cancel this ticket before selecting “Cancel Booking.”
7. Click on cancel tickets: Now a pop-up will appear informing you that the amount will be refunded to your wallet if you cancel. If you are certain that you want to cancel the booking, simply select the “Cancel ticket” option.
8. Click on ok: You will receive another Pop-up stating that your ticket has been canceled and the amount has been credited to your Paytm wallet. Simply tap Ok to confirm and cancel the cancellation.
You should purchase Cancellation Protection because it provides a full refund if you cancel the ticket. Finally, check your wallet balance to ensure the amount has been credited. Still, if you follow the steps above on how to cancel movie tickets on Paytm you will get your refund.
Also read this:-
- How To Cancel Zomato Order
- Facebook Video Download Kaise Kare
- How To Hide Apps in Redmi
- Online PAN Card Kaise Banaye
How to cancel a movie ticket on Paytm and get a refund
You will only receive a refund if you cancel your movie ticket a minimum of three hours before the start time.
Money will only be refunded for movie tickets any food or cold drinks will not be paid back.
Movie ticket cancellation does not apply to all theatres; check ahead of time to see if the theatre where you intend to see a movie offers ticket cancellation.
Is it possible to change the time or date of the movie showing?
The movie’s show time and date cannot be changed if you cancel your ticket before 3 p.m. and reschedule it for another date or time when you are available
The only way to change the time and date of the show is to cancel How to Cancel Movie Tickets on Paytm and get another ticket if one is available.
Tips to ensure you get a 100% refund on the cancellation of your tickets
- First, launch the Paytm app or the Paytm website.
- Choose a trending movie from Google that you are interested in, and then go to the Paytm cinema hall.
- Choose the movie you want to see and the date, time, and theatre where you can get the best deal.
- Select the 100% refund policy on termination of Paytm movie tickets at the payment page, but Paytm will receive an additional amount to provide you with a deal of 100% cancellation movie ticket amount.
- Then, on Google, look for Paytm coupons to get the best deals on movie tickets.
Use that coupon to get the best deal.
- Use that coupon to get the best deal.
- In the most recent Paytm transaction, movie tickets were sent to your Paytm number and email address.
- The cancellation policy is only available for certain cinemas and seats.
- Ticket cancellation will only be considered if the request is made 3 hours before the showtime. If the cancellation is made before 3 hours of the showtime, the full amount of movie tickets will be refunded within 24 hours in your Paytm wallet.
- Only movie tickets will be refunded; any additional convenience fees or food and beverages will not be refunded.
- Even if the tickets are not canceled, Cancellation Protect charges are non-refundable.
FAQs- How To Cancel Movie Tickets In Paytm
Is it possible to get a 100% refund for movie cancellation?
In cases where you cancel your ticket before 3 hours of the show then you can get a 100% refund. But this is not true in all cases. You must read their cancellation terms and condition. It changes from time to time.
Where can we get our refund amount?
It depends from case to case and the source from where the person has made the transaction. In most cases, the amount is deposited back to the source from where it originated.
Is there any charge if we book our ticket with a refund policy?
Yes. If you book your ticket with a refund policy, there is an extra charge of 91rs.
We hope that by the end of this article you now know how to cancel movie tickets in Paytm and get a refund. Since Paytm is the most widely used app in India for movie tickets, it is possible that lot many people will be booking their tickets through it. thus the chances of cancellation also increase with the increase in the use of the app. That why you should be known how to cancel a movie ticket on Paytm.